Daily temperature ranges from 16 -27° C year round.
What makes MiraCosta College a great place to study:
• Individual academic help with free tutoring in most subjects
• Personal academic counseling to make sure you achieve your educational goal
• Professional experience through on-campus jobs, internships, and work experience classes
• Transfer admission guarantees to five University of California campuses
See all of our majors and degrees HERE.
MiraCosta international students are accepted for transfer to top universities such as University of California San Diego, San Diego State University, UCLA, UC Berkeley and more.
MiraCosta College also has one of the highest transfer rates to the University of California out of all of the community colleges in San Diego County
2 Years MiraCosta + 2 Years University
= 4 Year Degree at 1/3 Cost
Estimated Tuition and Fees for Academic Year 2018-2019 based upon 9 monhts
|TUITION AND FEES (12 units per semester)||HOUSING **||FOOD ($400 per month)*||TRANSPORTATION (monthly bus pass)||HEALTH INSURANCE (per year)*||TEXTBOOKS (2 semesters)*||TOTAL PER SCHOOL YEAR (Study and Living Expenses)*|
Tuition and Fees Subject to Change
HAVE FUN AND STAY ACTIVE AT MIRACOSTA
• Sport teams and intramural activities
• Campus events
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS FOR COLLEGE
|Application deadline:||Arrive to college:||Semester start:|
|FALL SEMESTER||July 1||First of August||Late August|
|SPRING SEMESTER||November 15||Early January||Late January|
• 8-week sessions start 5 times per year (January, March, June August and October)
• Can apply for conditional admission to college program