CLOSE TO SEATTLE
International students = 1,600+
Countries = 66+
GREEN RIVER COLLEGE?
TOP 10 REASONS
2. Recipient of prestigious US Senator Simon Award for Campus Internationalization
3. Individual advising to help you meet your goals and create a transfer plan
4. On campus student housing
5. Innovative programs such as High School Completion and Intensive English Program
6. Peer mentoring and many student leadership opportunities
7. Beautiful campus surrounded by forest and mountains
8. University Transfer Pathway agreements with over 40 four-year universities
9. Active Student Life on campus
10. New modern buildings and facilities
• Brown University
• California State University
• Cornell University
• Indiana University
• Johns Hopkins
• Purdue University
• UC Berkeley
• University of Pennsylvania
• University of Washington
UNIVERSITY TRANSFER PATHWAYS
POPULAR PROGRAMS OF STUDY:
• Computer Science
• Aviation – Air Traffic and Flight Training
• Communication, Journalism, Broadcasting
• Biological and Biomedical Sciences
• Fine, Applied, Visual and Performing Arts
• Information Technology
• International Relations And more!
FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED STUDENTS
EARN DUAL DEGREES: Earn two degrees for the price and time of one. Graduate in just two years with a high school diploma plus a university transfer associate degree.
FAST TRACK: Enter college before finishing high school and graduate from university at least one year earlier than your high school classmates.
• 20 instructional hours of class per week (summer varies)
• 5 Levels: Basic to Academic Bridge (each level takes one quarter to complete)
• Course Content: Grammar, Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking and academic credit in level 5.
Graduates of IEP qualify to take academic classes without TOEFL
CUSTOM SHORT TERM PROGRAMS
CAMPUS CORNER APARTMENTS (CCA)
• Enjoy residential life
• Share US customs & culture; improve your English
Airport pick-up provided for Green River housing students
ACTIVITIES & STUDENT LIFE: GET INVOLVED!
• Sports and Recreation
• Volunteer in the Community
• Trips to local events & attractions and more!
ORIENTATIONS: GET CONNECTED!
• CORE overnight retreat
• Seattle trip
• Register for classes
• Meet your advisor, American and
International Student Leaders, instructors and more!
ADVISING: GET INFORMATION!
• Individual Transfer Plan
• Cultural Adjustment
• Academic and Transfer Advising
• University Applications
• Personal Statement Workshops
And much more
SIMPLE, FAST, CONVENIENT
• Financial/Bank Statement
• $50 non-refundable application fee
• Applicants must be 16 years of age by program start date
• Copy of valid passport
FOUR ANNUAL ADMISSION DATES
Winter – January start
Spring – March start
Summer – June start